Monday 29 February 2016

rediscovered #1




 After reading a few chapters of Marie Kondo's Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (yes I know I am very late with jumping on this bandwagon! And still haven't finished it) I finally decided to declutter my stationary and make-up drawers and found this: the Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 01 Coral Calling.
I can't remember if I've ever worn it, I must have somehow forgotten about it but I swatched it and it really is such a beautiful colour especially if you fancy a bit of spring feeling which I am desperate for at the moment as it's snowing whilst I'm typing this. The shade which can easily describe as a, you guessed it, coral is pretty sheer at the first application but can be easily built up. The finish is rather glossy and therefore the staying power isn't the gratest but because the lipstick feels very hydration on the lips I don't mind reapplying and considering the little price that's something I am okay with.
Have you tried any lipsticks of this range? Did you like them?

Caroline x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.